From Round 10 (4th June) we will no longer be having paper printed scoresheets for scoring on match days! For the next two weeks we'd love all teams to have a go at scoring on the app, to make sure your are ready check out are top Netball Connect scoring tips:
1. Have the Netball Connect app downloaded on your phone and follow our competition. (See Netball Victoria guidelines for more info)
2. Team Managers must nominate a scorer for each match
3. Scorers will see the scoring screen before the game starts. Use the + and - to add and subtract goals. Please stand with your scorer from the opposite team.
4. At the end of each quarter you can confirm the score. If there is a goal on the siren – or after the netball connect app finishes timing – choose ‘no’ to confirming score, then amend the score.
5. Both the home and away Team Managers can mark team attendance. Attendance can be marked a day in advance of the match using the “Team selection” and selecting players who will be participating on match day. Leave blank those players not in attendance.
6. Add fill-in players using ‘Add a player’. The search function is not working properly so if you can’t find a player to add please write them on the scoresheet or email email@example.com with the team and player to be added. It is REALLY important that all fill-ins are added to teams.
7. Any questions or problems please find an orange or pink vest. Or you can take a screenshot and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To help us improve the app we'd love to hear your feedback, please email: email@example.com and let us know any questions, problems etc.